Monday, June 24, 2024

A Little Bird Told Me

I'm in some kind of weird lull. The only time I feel happy is when I am swimming, or lying in the sun, listening to the birds sing or watching them fly around.  Even things like reading, writing, cooking, and gardening fail to hold my attention. In other news, my mother's house is now cleared out and ready to be listed. It should happen one day soon. 

The other day a gold finch came and landed on my window. Nodded his head at me as if he was trying to tell me something.





Tomorrow Has Become Yesterday is a daily writing practice that opens a landscape of discovery into my own human experience.

Katherine Cartwright has been blogging since 2012, and each year brings new wonders. She asks big questions of the small things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment