Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Completion

Completion makes me nervous. I like things to be open. In process. That makes me a P in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. I've been thinking about this for the last few hours as I've been preparing to write the one hundredth post for my summer writing project, the last one. 

I'm not sure that I like endings, even when they're endings I want. There's space created that feels uncomfortable, at least initially. This statement feels counterintuitive to my P preference. The space. Perhaps it is simply the paradox of the circumstance. Endings create space. 

I may take my time to explore the possibilities before I begin to fill the space created by this ending. 





A Hundred Days of Happiness is a daily writing project that opens a landscape of discovery into my own human experience.

Katherine Cartwright has been blogging since 2012, and each year brings new wonders. She asks big questions of the small things in life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment