Friday, July 30, 2021

Night Writing . . . Again

Another late night writing session. I need to schedule writing time for the morning. The lateness of the hour reminds me yet again. The day's been a quiet one. It was a long week at work and I appreciate the time to regroup and restore myself. I made good food and went to the grocery store. I thought I might do some reading or tidying, but the day got away from me. I'm spending the day tomorrow with a friend at the shore. Can't wait to look at the ocean. 




A Hundred Days of Happiness is a daily writing practice that opens a landscape of discovery into my own human experience.

Katherine Cartwright has been blogging since 2012, and each year brings new wonders. She asks big questions of the small things in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment