Thursday, August 16, 2018

Re-Sourcing

Resource.

Noun and verb. Think about it. 

As I was thinking about it this morning, I was thinking about it as a verb very much the way I think about the verb remember or re-member. It had me going off into some interesting thought directions related to this word, some I haven't thought about before. 

I love when that happens.

There are so many great definitions for the word source. So many just come up out of memory. Things like - a generative force, or origin of a stream of water. Or of a great river. 

If we re-source then, we get back in touch with our generative force, or the origin point of ourselves as a flowing stream of energy and life force. 

There's something about that that captures my imagination and gives me energy.  










The Summer of Self-Love is a daily writing practice created to harness three months for thriving. The goal at the end is to host a dinner party. Sounds like an odd Hero's Journey, doesn't it? Most of them usually are.

No comments:

Post a Comment