Friday, August 17, 2018

Re-Creation

A perfect morning.

Of course, there is no such thing as absolute perfection, but I think we can have perfect moments, when everything is aligned and we are part of that alignment. It was in one of those moments that I pulled out my laptop today and began writing. 

I write in a moment of perfection.

And simply acknowledging that enables me to close my eyes and to be in that perfection. Suspended. I stop typing and sink into it once again and discover I still have access to it. I allow myself to anchor there for some time and discover replenishment, renewal, perhaps even re-creation. 

Recreation, or re-creation, is another of those words like remembering, or re-membering, resourcing, or re-sourcing. Casual-use words that have deeper implications.











The Summer of Self-Love is a daily writing practice created to harness three months for thriving. The goal at the end is to host a dinner party. Sounds like an unusual Hero's Journey, doesn't it? Most of them usually are.


No comments:

Post a Comment