Thursday, August 25, 2022

A is for Another

Another long day, and a quick turnaround trip to Mom’s to pick up a piece of furniture. Mom gave it to me awhile ago and we were going to move it the last week of May. I was really looking forward to having it here.

My son had taken time off work and was going to spend three days, visit with his grandmother, and have fun in the city. The day we’d planned to drive back was the day we had Mom’s funeral. That was not the plan.

I think there might be a different vibe to that piece of furniture than what it originally had. Does death change the vibe?

I’m still thinking about that.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, death can definitely change the vibe of a piece of furniture.

    ReplyDelete