Tuesday, June 1, 2021

There's A Lot of Tired This Week

This is the third night in a row that I'm ready to drop into bed before 10 p.m.

Probably earlier if I think about it, I say to myself with a smile. But it's been such a wonderful week. Getting ready to travel four days to spend two with my daughter who I haven't seen since the Christmas before Covid. That's 18 months. It's been a joyful reunion. I picked her up this evening, and we've got two more whole days together. 

We're at the beach at the southern end of North Carolina in a funky mid-century-vibe beach town. We're staying in a funky little mid-century era apartment within sight of the beach and the ocean. It's supposed to storm the whole time. 

We'll make our own sunshine.







A Hundred Days of Happiness is a daily writing practice that open a landscape of discovery into my own human experience.

Katherine Cartwright has been blogging since 2012, and every year brings new wonder. She asks big questions of the small things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment