Saturday, June 30, 2018

Sometimes You Just Have to Deal

I have arrived at my destination.

And there is no internet connection so I'm probably going to have to go to a cafe to write this week. I'm using my portable keyboard, a gift from my son, and my cell phone to write this evening. It's interesting. And I'm laughing as I'm writing, and trying to remember that the important thing is that I show up for myself and this writing every day.

The letters on the screen are about the size of a pin head.

And I'm still laughing.

Sometimes you just have to deal.









The Summer of Self Love is a daily writing practice, created as a container for harnessing three months for thriving. The goal at the end is to host a dinner party. Sounds like an odd Hero's Journey, doesn't it? Most of them usually are.










No comments:

Post a Comment