Monday, July 15, 2024

A New Day

A new day, and I was greeted with a vase of flowers early this morning as I stepped onto my front porch to go to the pool. This happened last month as well. No card. No note. Just a vase filled with beautiful flowers.  

Sunday, when I was on the way to church, my thoughts filled with many things, I drove up over a rise in the road and was greeted by a field of sunflowers blooming. I drive by this field often, but had never noticed the flowers before. 

There is so much beauty. Sometimes it nudges us out of our worry for the world for a moment. 





Tomorrow Has Become Yesterday is a daily writing practice that opens a landscape of discovery into my own human experience.

Katherine Cartwright has been blogging since 2012, and each year brings new wonders. She asks big questions of the small things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment