Thursday, June 22, 2023

The Body Speaks

This is the third rough morning in a row in a week when everything should feel good.

They say things come in threes. I hope this is the end of it. But I can't help wondering if my body is trying to tell me something. The body speaks. The body never lies. Sometimes the message is clear. Sometimes it is mysterious. Maybe it's always clear and I am simply not listening. Or I might have my head filled with things that become a veil against my body's messaging. 

I don't know.

Or maybe I do.

And am simply not seeing clearly. 




The Green Wilderness is a daily writing practice that opens a landscape of discovery into my own human experience.

Katherine Cartwright has been blogging since 2012, and each year brings new wonders. She asks big questions of the small things in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment