Sunday, September 8, 2024

One Hundred Summer Days

The day was nearly perfect. Clear, blue skies. Cool, dry air. I wish I could say I spent the day outdoors, but I spent most of it inside working. I did get to walk from the house to the car and from the car to the church, and then later from the church to the car and from the car to the house. Lunch, a couple of meetings and work at the computer. A quick step outside to breathe some fresh air. The sun set on the one hundredth day of Summer at 7:19. The one hundredth of 100 summer days.

And just like that . . .





Tomorrow Has Become Yesterday is a (sometimes) daily writing practice that opens a landscape of discovery into my own human experience.

Katherine Cartwright has been blogging since 2012, and each year brings new wonders. She asks big questions of the small things in life. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment